Friday, August 04, 2006

My New Found Interest.

First things first, my due apologies that I haven’t posted anything for some time. There are 2 reasons why, one is that there is nothing interesting happening with me & secondly I am in Blissful Pain. Let me explain before you test you intelligence & question my English.

I have started with my Gym Sessions. Have started to exercise. This is in a place called “Steve’s Gym” near Cox Town. I do basic workouts now. No weights.

I used to be in good shape you know. As they say, “Long Long ago, So long ago, Nobody Knows how long ago”; when I was in my teens, I used to learn Karate. The chops, the blocks et all. I used to have a great bod. Used to run, & run like hell. & all of sudden i stopped everything.

You see, its not the same story anymore. I am old now. I hardly work out. I climb 5 storeys & you will see me panting like there is no tomorrow. I am no more in shape. But, I have made up my mind to kick all that out of the window. I have started to cycle & walk & walk a lot. Treadmill has become my new mate.

Know what it hurts; it hurts cos exercising makes every muscle which were sleeping, wake up & take charge. Every muscle is stretched & pulled (Hold on to your imagination pls) & put life back in it. I curse Steve, cos the place is on the 2nd floor & getting down the stairs is another task in itself.

But as the clichĂ© goes “No Pain, No Gain”. The pain is not a sit down & cry pain, you know, it is a Happy Pain. You end up smiling when you want to lift you hand & say HII to your colleague.

Ok, I have to go now, meet my new mate. Ciou.

No comments: