Monday, July 24, 2006

Yipee!!!

Ha Ha!! I am feeling better now after some tensed moments during 1st half of the day.

Few of you know about my trip around Karnataka in the 1st week of April. That was some ride, some amazing memories, some daring stunts but ended up me coming back in one piece. I never got to write about it in here.

Now, guess what, I am doing a Part 2 on that. I want to ride from here (Blr) to Kanyakumari & back through Dindigul & Madurai. Some 1400 kms. But in this trip i am looking at taking friends along instead of doing it all by myself; like Karnataka. So, this is an open invitation to all my friends who are as crazy as i am to join me.

The plan is to leave early morning on the 11 Aug, Friday; & return back to Bangalore on the evening of 15 Aug, Tuesday.

Am so looking forward for this ride; even if i have to go all by myself. I am sure its going to be fun.

No comments: