Sunday, October 22, 2006

I AM BACK!!!

Hey.. I AM BACK.... heeee haaaw!!!!

Feeling great. Elated!! Fresh!! On TOP of the world!
It been more than 2 months since i wrote anything. I wasnt in my element :( or you could just say that i was down right lazy.

First things first... I had a great trip down south on my bike. Lots of small time adventure. One was def., riding in the night. Crazy it was. The other was riding from Kanniyakumari to Bangalore without stopping for the day; 22 hours of riding; at the end of it, i was crying out in pain, literally, but it was in its own way FUN!! It was different from anything that i have done before! My previous trip involved just riding from one place to the another; but this one was about going to places, to be a tourist (hatke tho!!).

I thought that i would write my travelogue; but it was too tiring for me to write. I tried, but as i wrote i discovered that there was so much to say that at the end of Day 1, in my journal, i stopped; cos i had written like about 12 full pages!! I will one of these days put it up here.

You can however look at my photos tho... very amatuer... but hey its me, with my limited creative skills.

Part 1

Part 2

Waiting for my next one!

No comments: