Monday, June 19, 2006

Dont Talk; Just Blog.

I walked into the office today smiling. No, i am not in Love; its just that i had a good weekend & it was a B E A Utiful day today. Bright sun, smell of yesterdays rain, little traffic on the way to office, what else you want. Good Morning.

My collegue asked me how my weekend was & out of nowhere i just happen to tell him to check my blog. I am getting weird (in a goofed up, good way) am i not.

Anyway, my weekend started off hatke (lets just say there was a mishap). We friends get together atleast once in a month, on a sunday, go to some part of Avenue Road & eat piping hot Chicken Biryani which is served in a Donne (Its a cup made out of Dried Leaves). We pick this up & head out to KSLTA stadium in front of which there are couple of stone benches under a huge banyan tree. Its Divine. What else can i say?

I also did a 2nd round viewing of "The DaVinci Code". Was browsing through Landmark & street side vendors of books & ended up picking 5 of them.

A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank.
Self Matters - Dr. Phil McGraw.
A Million Little Pieces - James Frey.
Richard Branson - Autobiography.
Life of Pi - Yann Martel.

I have already started with Life of Pi & Anne Frank simultaneously.

So, as i started, my dear collegue, this is what i did on my weekend.

Lets Blog!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

xkuse me , can i hv the virgin copy plz...

Novice said...

hey..heard a lot about Life of Pi..give me the jist of it..the day i get to turn away my academic books..will definitely start reading it!!