Sunday, June 17, 2007

Two days to go!!!



Yes, its 2 days to go!


This is my penultimate blog from the comforts of my home in Bengaluru! After which i will either blog from my mobile (Wow, Technology can be so good at times!!) or possibly from a local internet cafe anywhere from India!




If you had asked me 10 days ago, i was feeling jittery! Guess what, i am ready now! Mentally, i am ready to be kicked off! I am not nervous, no butterflies! I am quite! I am relaxed! I am still putting on weight!















We had a good weekend; apart from the Teachers workshop & the Exhibition of Placards i talked about, which hpnd on the 14th in MCC; we had an Awareness In-City Ride yesterday. We started off from an Indian Oil bunk (Hamsa Service Station), between Forum & Big Bazaar; went into 80ft road (Koramangala), right to 100 ft road, took Inner Ring Road to the newly finished fly-over, touched Indiranagar; turned around & headed back to National Games Village, where we ended our ride! We were a group of 14 riders with our pillions children from Samarthanam. We handed out info phamplets & spoke to people on our way! It was a very satisfying evening, brought smiles on all of us!














I havent started packing yet! Loads to be packed! Am waiting for the bike to be set up first, with minor additions & little branding! Am planning to finish off with it by tomorrow! Did loads of shopping today!

I have to mention this; i am also dissappointed in a way! Not sure how to express it... i am dissappointed with the way people (read here as friends/colleagues/who know u or in contact with you) treat me! Bcos by each day passing, it is difficult for everyone to comprehend the way i do things; just to accept that i am normal too! As i said, i am not sure if i am expressing it right.... but remember my early post... i said i would be honest in the way i felt.

Am leaving my contact no on the side bar. Ideal time to contact (rem STD) is early morning or late in the night. If you wanna SMS, write in your name at the end pls.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PHP,

A thousnad miles begins with a single step.. ( not my (TM))

really amazed with the grit & guts... dude......man u hve F*** B***s...

Kannan